Thursday, November 11, 2010

Olivia Munn: “I sleep with my laptop these days”

Olivia Munn has revealed that her laptop is the only thing keeping her bed warm at night.
The Iron Man 2 star features in the Men's Health Tech Guide for 2011.
Dubbed a "gadget goddess" by the US fitness magazine, she says: "I sleep with my laptop these days.
"I'm single, so I've got the space."
She adds: "I sleep with my BlackBerry and myTouch plugged in on my nightstand, my laptop in my bed next to me (now that I'm single I have plenty of room to let my electronics sleep next to me)…"
The former Beyond The Break star also has a universal remote at hand that controls her Blu-ray device, satellite TV and Xbox.
"I don't think there's a problem with gadgets in the bedroom,” she says.
"And listen, when someone really grabs my attention, I don't even think about my phone."
In an Ask Olivia column, the Date Night star advises male readers to "always text back" when they're communicating with a potential girlfriend.
"Texting sporadically to keep her chasing you can backfire, hard," she says.
"Girls can play along at first, but eventually we'll get anxious and then we'll just shut down."
musicrooms
Related posts:
  1. Justin Timberlake: Cheating with Olivia Munn?
  2. Justin Timberlake: I Feel “Lucky” to Be Dating Jessica Biel
  3. Justin Bieber to enter Hollywood
  4. Justin Bieber fans threatened to kill Kim Kardashian
  5. Christopher Nolan working on Batman 3 script